Members' Products: How to Earn Points
PRODUCTS AND PACKAGES PURCHASED THROUGH VRC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE VRC WEBSITE IN WHICH YOU CAN EARN POINTS
- Members’ raceday dining (The Atrium, The Peak, Members’ Dining Room, Members’ Old Grandstand First Floor Reserved Dining, The Phar Lap Marquee and any other dining venue as advised by VRC)
- Members’ Reserved Seating during the Melbourne Cup Carnival (The View, The Atrium and Members’ Old Grandstand)
- Members’ Reserved Car Sites and Super Sites (The Nursery, The Rails and The Domain)
- Members’ Reserved Car Park Pedestrian Passes
- Members’ Pavilion ticketing
- Members’ Enclosure Daily Guest Passes
- VRC Events (Members’ and non-Members’ Events)
- Members’ merchandise
CONDITIONS TO BOOKING AND PURCHASING
- Products and packages must be purchased (not redeemed) to earn Racing Rewards points.
- Points will ordinarily be issued to your account within five days following the transaction date. Sign into your online account to view your points balance.
- You will only earn Racing Rewards points once a booking/purchase has been made, and points will not be earned on any transaction that is cancelled or returned.
- Points will be allocated to the Member who makes the dining booking – points will not be split between Members. To be seated with another Member from a separate booking, please contact VRC Customer Service on 1300 727 575 and advise the customer service representative when making the booking; unfortunately ‘sit with’ requests cannot currently be facilitated via online bookings.
- 2016 Melbourne Cup Carnival dining products will go on sale via the ballot process, as per previous years. Members wanting to sit together will need to submit their applications together in order for each Member to earn points for their individual booking. Full details will be available in the 2016 Members’ Melbourne Cup Carnival Guide.